Inside Your Bristol Rehearsal Studio
Find your own rehearsal room in Bristol. Choose from 16 music rehearsal studios on Lincoln Street near Lawrence Hill station, where you can play as loud as you want. Various sizes are available, from drum studios to full band practice rooms.
In a group of up to 4? Book a Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro or Showcase.
Looking for a drum practice room? Go for Lite.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate Rehearsal Studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Lite studios are our most affordable option with a full drum kit.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are ideal for five-piece bands.
- Preparing to go on tour? Rehearsal Showcase studios have a proper stage and space for an audience.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Your Space To Create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist South West studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Bristol there are 19 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is PIrate?
A worldwide network of DJ studios, recording studios, rehearsal studios, podcast studios and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Your Local Area
When trying to imagine the Bristol sound, names like Massive Attack, Portishead, Roni Size and Tricky come to mind. While there is still a deep relationship between the city and DnB today, new artists are carving their own path.
We're seeing exciting visual and experimental acts like Scalping, Lazarus Kane, Pet Shimmers, Yama Warashi and Tara Clerkin. Similarly, talented producers are emerging — playing live percussion and looping, such as Giant Swan, Sunun and Franco Franco. It's an electrifying time to be part of the Bristol scene.
Want to experience it for yourself? Gig venues in Bristol include:
- Motion. Hidden behind Bristol Temple Meads station, you'll find a variety of dance acts.
- Thekla. If you've ever wanted to dance on a cargo ship, it has a great range of gigs and club nights.
- Crofters Rights. Located on Stokes Croft, there's a great spot at the front serving Craft beer, and venue out the back, catering to all tastes from rock to dubstep.
Know somewhere worth shouting about in the area? Head to COMMUNITY and spread the good word.
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer
Driving? There is a limited amount of free parking at the front of the building. Parking also available in the council car park off Ducie Road. Get directions via Google Maps.
If you're coming by public transport, the nearest station is Lawrence Hill. Buses include the 6, 7, 35, 37, 42, 43, 44 and 45.