Inside Your Nottingham Rehearsal Room
Find your own rehearsal room in Nottingham. Choose from 7 music rehearsal studios near the University of Nottingham Castle Meadow Campus on Ilkeston Road where you can play as loud as you want. Various sizes are available, from drum studios to full band practice rooms.
In a group of up to 4? Book a Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro.
Looking for a drum practice room? Go for Lite.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate rehearsal studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Standard studios fit up to four people comfortably.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are perfect for five.
- Fine-tuning your ensemble performance? A Rehearsal Showcase studio fits six easily.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Midlands studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Nottingham there are 10 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Here's our pick of cool spots to enjoy in the city know as the 'Queen of the Midlands':
- Since 1980, iconic indie venue Rock City has been hosting up-and-coming bands, student gigs and club nights. Rescue Rooms is also highly rated for live music and shows.
- Batman fans will know the historic Tudor-built Wollaton Hall portrays Wayne Manor in all the films. It's also home to the city's Natural History Museum and Industrial Museum.
- The bookish amongst you don't need to be told about Nottingham's radical bookshop, Five Leaves Books est. 2013.
- Fans of fresh air and open spaces will enjoy Radford Recreation Ground, a hop skip and a jump across the road from the studios.
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer