Inside Your Liverpool Rehearsal Room
Find your own rehearsal room in Liverpool. Choose from 10 music rehearsal studios on Regent Road, north of Liverpool city centre, where you can play as loud as you want. Various sizes are available, from drum studios to full band practice rooms.
In a group of up to 4? Book a Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro.
Looking for a drum practice room? Go for Lite.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate Rehearsal Studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Lite studios are our most affordable option with a full drum kit.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are ideal for five-piece bands.
- Preparing to go on tour? Rehearsal Showcase studios have a proper stage and space for an audience.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Your Space To Create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Merseyside studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Liverpool there are 15 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Your Local Area
'Iya and 'iya
What's left to say about the city's musical heritage that hasn't already been said? The birthplace of The Beatles, Echo & The Bunnymen, Frankie Goes to Hollywood and umpteen more attracts culture aficionados from far and wide, to landmarks such as the Museum of Popular Music and Mathew Street, since time immemorial.
For the alternatively inquisitive, there's plenty more off-the-beaten-path to explore:
The docks: a whole range of independent reclaimed furniture and clothing shops hidden away make for one of the area's best-kept secrets
Dig Vinyl: Bold St. store with an intimidatingly-large selection of indie and niche records for the brave wax enthusiast
Know somewhere worth shouting about in the area? Head to COMMUNITY and spread the good word.
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer
The studio address is 10 Regent Road, Liverpool, L3 7BX. Get directions via Google Maps.
Driving? There is paid on-street parking available.
If you're coming by public transport, buses stop on both Regent Road and Great Howard Street.
Have a question or need support? Check out our FAQs, use the Live Chat, or call us.