Inside Your Cheltenham Rehearsal Room
Find your own rehearsal room in Cheltenham. Choose from 6 music rehearsal studios near Cheltenham Spa station, on the Neptune Business Park where you can play as loud as you want. Various sizes of band practice rooms are available.
In a group of up to 4? Book a Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate rehearsal studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Standard studios fit up to four people comfortably.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are perfect for five.
- Fine-tuning your ensemble performance? A Rehearsal Showcase studio fits six easily.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Gloucestershire studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Cheltenham there are seven spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Cheltenham has a music pedigree like no other. Brian Jones, Gustav Holst are the biggies, while we have it on good Pirate authority that FKA Twigs was born somewhere nearby. Local band Grief Ritual is also leading the charge in rebuilding the town's former glories in punk and metal. And, aside from the horses, the must-do event on everyone's calendar is the Cheltenham Jazz Festival.
Here are a few suggestions for making the most of this side of the Cotswolds:
- Visit the Wilson, the museum and art gallery and adjoining cafe, for a taste of history
- Crate diggers will enjoy record stores The Independent Record Shop (specialists in 78's, punk and reggae), Vinyl Vault (prog rock and folk), and Badlands (classic rock).
- Grab a brew at the DEYA taproom, when it's sunny you can sit outside the brewery and drink.
Know somewhere worth shouting about in the area? Head to COMMUNITY and spread the good word.
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer
what3words location: ///hike.lied.towns
The studio address is Unit 3, Neptune Business Park, Cheltenham, GL51 9FB. Get directions via Google Maps.
Driving? We have six car parking spaces at the front of the building.
If you're coming by public transport, local buses stop nearby on Tewkesbury Road. The closest station is Cheltenham Spa.
Have a question or need support? Check out our FAQs, use the Live Chat, or call us.