Inside Your Cardiff Rehearsal Room
Find your own rehearsal room in Cardiff. Choose from 8 music rehearsal studios on Curran Embankment, a 9-minute walk from Cardiff Central, where you can play as loud as you want. Various sizes are available, from drum studios to full band practice rooms.
In a group of up to 4? Book a Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro.
Looking for a drum practice room? Go for Lite.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate Rehearsal Studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Lite studios are our most affordable option with a full drum kit.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are ideal for five-piece bands.
- Preparing to go on tour? Rehearsal Showcase studios have a proper stage and space for an audience.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Your Space To Create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Welsh studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Cardiff there are 11 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Explore Your Local Area
Looking for live music in Cardiff? Head to Womanby Street, one of the city's oldest streets, it's now synonymous with the city's live music scene. Artist-run The Moon and Fuel are two of our favourites, while Clwb Ifor Bach is also recommended for those who like to rock. Finally, TramShed is another quality music and arts venue — located in a Grade II-listed building that was once the old tram depot.
Know somewhere worth shouting about in Cardiff? Tell the world, drop us a line with your suggestion at email@example.com
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer
The studio address is Pirate Studios Ltd, Curran Embankment, Cardiff CF10 5DX. Get directions via Google Maps.
Driving? There's limited on-street parking available.
If you're coming by public transport, the nearest station is Cardiff Bay, or it's a nine-minute walk from Cardiff Central.
Have a question or need support? Check out our FAQs, use the Live Chat, or call us.