Inside Your Tottenham Rehearsal Room
Find your own rehearsal room in Tottenham, North London. Choose from 10 music rehearsal studios near Stoke Newington and Stamford Hill, where you can play as loud as you want. Various sizes are available, from drum studios to full band practice rooms.
In a group of up to 3? Book a Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro.
Looking for a drum studio? Go for Lite.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate rehearsal studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Standard studios fit up to four people comfortably.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are perfect for five.
- Fine-tuning your ensemble performance? A Rehearsal Showcase studio fits six easily.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
NEW SECURITY MEASURES AT PIRATE TOTTENHAM
- You need to register the names of all your guests when you make your booking – you’ll be prompted to do this when you make your next booking. Security will be checking everyone’s ID (including yours) at the entrance and if someone hasn’t been registered or doesn’t have ID on them, they won’t be allowed into the building.
- Under 18's are not permitted onsite after 9pm.
- There will be no alcohol allowed in the studios. Security will be performing bag searches at the entrance to the site and any alcohol will be removed.
- Anyone caught with drugs in the studios will be reported directly to the police and removed from the building.
- To avoid this process eating into your session, we recommend arriving at least 15-20 minutes before your session is due to start.
- If you exit the building during your session for any reason, you will need to go through the ID check and bag search again before being allowed back into the studios.
We really appreciate everyone doing their bit to help keep Pirate Tottenham safe.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist North London studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Tottenham there are 48 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write songs or record vocals
- Plug and play podcast studios for easy recording
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via WhatsApp +44 7446 669061 or wa.link/pirate.
Tottenham, it’s a pleasure to be here. Roller Nation, The Cause, Five Miles and plenty more are smashing it in this part of town — now it’s your turn with these new studios. There’s a bunch of spots near the studios too if you’re looking to grab a breather between rehearsals. Take a look:
- Zen Records: small shop, big taste in old and rare reggae, ska, soul, jungle — every UK sound under the sun, all under one roof
- LOVEN presents: Neapolitan-style Italian restaurant with a massive menu for meaties and vegans
- Cafe Lemon: proper brunch spot for all-day breakfasts
- Walthamstow Wetlands: clear your head and stretch your legs, it's only a 20-minute walk from the studios
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer
what3words location: ///urgent.congratulations.data
The studio address is 2 Norman Rd, London, N15 4ND. Get directions via Google Maps.
The studios will not be wheelchair accessible until the site lift undergoes essential maintenance. Rest assured, we are aiming to fix this as soon as possible — apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. [Last updated 20.09.21]
The studios are a 5-minute walk from the closest station, Seven Sisters — a 20-minute tube journey from Oxford Circus. Buses stop at Seven Sisters station also.
Driving or cycling? We don't have any dedicated Pirate spaces, but you can park on Norman Road and in the surrounding area.