Inside your recording studios
The process of creation is different for everyone, yet the need for a quiet, productive space is universal. With self-service access, professional equipment provided free, and affordable day rates, our recording studios help you capture your creativity the moment it sparks.
Pop in for an hour, settle in for a day session, record, mix, edit — the space is yours for whatever purpose you need, and available 24/7 to work around your daily routine.
Writing studios for producers equipped with an audio interface, MIDI keyboard, condenser microphone, headphones, monitors and extras.
This has the same equipment specs as our specialist production writing studios, but with a curtained vocal booth and some extra space for high-quality vocal capture.
PIRATE.COM is the world’s largest creative studio and artist community network with close to 50 locations across the UK, DE, US and IE. Our acoustically-treated recording studios are a private environment to create, write and produce music, offering professional equipment and flexible day rates. For anyone with an interest in music production, regardless of your ethnicity, sexuality, gender or social status — this space is yours.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Irish studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Dublin there are 22 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What's Pirate all about?
As a member of Pirate, you have round the clock access to our dedicated DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
- Free car-parking
- High-speed WiFi
- Vending machines
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Lockers at selected locations
Stay creative with COMMUNITY
Set up by artists, for artists, COMMUNITY is the home for Pirate creatives around the world.
Ask for advice and feedback on your music, put out a call for a collab, enter competitions, share the best-kept secret in your area… or simply connect with like-minded people. It’s all possible here.
- Collaborate: Seek out a collaborator to contribute to your next project, or offer your skills to someone in need.
- Feedback room: A place for you to share your works in progress, receive advice, and provide constructive feedback.
- Challenges: Your chance to show the world your talent. Win gear, studio credit, mentoring, and much more with regular artist challenges.
- Industry advice: This section will help you to understand the ins and outs of the industry. Chat about processes, marketing your brand, and anything else related to the business of creativity.
- Artist opportunities: Get your music featured on Pirate.com, receive exclusive offers from Pirate partners, and plenty more.
How's the craic?
Some people think culture and creativity are dying out. We disagree. Music in Dublin holds more value than ever and we love fresh new ideas and initiatives to create more culture. We pay respect to the old guard, like the Dubliners and My Bloody Valentine, while celebrating the new names on our lips, like Or:La, AEMAK, and Alex Gough.
As you know, there are two things that make the heart of Dublin tick — that's food and music. Preferably, the two of them combined. We're pretty fond of these Dublin haunts:
- Monitors - Monitors: 2x KRK V6 or Yamaha HS8 or Focal Alpha 80
- Microphone - SE Electronics SE2200II Condenser or SE Electronics SE 2300
- Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 / Clarett 4pre / 2 pre
- Keyboard/Midi Controller - Novation Impulse 61 or NI Komplete Kontrol A61
- Headphones - Pioneer HRM or Pioneer HDJ-X5 or KRK 6400
- Other - External Screen, Keyboard & Mouse, Mic Stand, Keyboard Stand, XLR-XLR
The studio address is Unit 69, Moyle Road, Dublin, Dublin 12.
Driving? We have five car parking spaces at the front of the building, first come, first served.
If you're coming by public transport, the nearest station is Broombridge, and buses stop nearby on Slaney Road.
From the Community
"I love Pirate and everything they do to support new artists!"