Inside Your Notting Hill Rehearsal Room
Find your own rehearsal room in Notting Hill, West London. Choose from 5 music rehearsal studios near Westfield White City, where you can play as loud as you want. Various sizes are available, from drum studios to full band practice rooms.
In a group of up to 4? Book a Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate Rehearsal Studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Lite studios are our most affordable option with a full drum kit.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are ideal for five-piece bands.
- Preparing to go on tour? Rehearsal Showcase studios have a proper stage and space for an audience.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Your Space To Create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist West London studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practise and mix with no distractions.
In Notting Hill there are 19 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Production studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
- Car-parking — please register before your session
- High-speed WiFi
- Vending machines
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
Your Local Area
Best of the West
Our centrally located London studios are tucked in three railway arches near Latimer Road station. In fact, you've probably trundled over them on the Hammersmith and City or Circle line trains...
Long before film buffs flocked in their thousands to the locations featured in Hugh Grant's Britcom classic, the area had crafted a glowing reputation as a melting pot for musical talent. Testament to this is Notting Hill Carnival, Europe's largest annual street festival and a delirious celebration of British culture attracting millions across one single weekend each year.
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer
Driving? Off-street parking is available. If you're driving, free parking is available — for one vehicle per booking — however, you must register your vehicle details via the link in the booking confirmation email.
If you're coming by public transport, the studios are a 15-minute walk from the closest station, Shepherd's Bush — a 15-minute tube journey from Oxford Circus. Buses stop nearby on St. Anns Road.
Cycling? There's a bike-sharing station at Evesham St, two minutes walk from the studio.