Pirate rehearsal studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Standard studios fit up to four people comfortably.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are perfect for five.
- Fine-tuning your ensemble performance? A Rehearsal Showcase studio fits six easily.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Hamburg music studios — your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our custom-designed Hamburg rehearsal studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice DJing, and record podcasts with no distractions.
In Bahrenfeld there are 34 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
- Plug and play podcast studios for easy recording
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ studios, recording studios, rehearsal studios, podcast studios and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Bahnrenfeld music studios in the land of Der Dino
Europe's third-largest port, the second-largest city in Germany, and Hamburg's premier location for both performing arts and its longstanding football club. But ask any Hanseat what makes up the fabric of Bahrenfeld and you'll be given an infinite array of answers — such is the neighbourhood's universal appeal.
What do we think? Here are the spots we can't get enough of in the local area:
- Froindlichst: living proof that plant power is revolutionising the way we eat. Grab a 'Schicken' Burger to go and never look back.
- DRILLING: Go for the exquisite interior, stay for the größten pastries you'll probably ever see.
- Altonaer Volkspark: charming, stroll-friendly outdoor space perfect for breathers in between rehearsals.
How did we do?
And we’re off: our new global Trustpilot page is here.
To get things started, we’re asking all Berlin and Hamburg Pirates to take a moment to leave a review. The good, the bad, and the ugly — we want to hear it. Your feedback will be read and noted to help improve your Pirate experience.
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer
The Hamburg Bahrenfeld studios are WC-accessible via the ramp on the right-hand side of the main entrance on Griegstraße. Get directions via Google Maps.
Driving? We have 5 spaces directly in front of the building. Look out for the Pirate signs on the wall and ground.
Cycling? We have dedicated cycle storage, next to the parking spaces and around the entire building facade.
There are plenty of public transport services available, with the fully-accessible Bahrenfeld S-Bahn running routes S1 and S11 regularly, and buses 621, 37 and 283 stopping nearby.