Inside Your Greenwich Rehearsal Room
Find your own rehearsal room in Greenwich, South London. Choose from 7 music rehearsal studios near The O2 and Greenwich Park, where you can play as loud as you want. Various sizes are available, from drum studios to full band practice rooms.
In a group of up to 4? Book a Lite or Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate rehearsal studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Standard studios fit up to four people comfortably.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are perfect for five.
- Fine-tuning your ensemble performance? A Rehearsal Showcase studio fits six easily.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist South East London studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Greenwich there are 21 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Music production studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, recording rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round-the-clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
- Free car-parking
- High-speed WiFi
- Vending machines
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
The studios are located near the Greenwich Shopping Park off Bugsby's Way in Charlton. If you're feeling peckish, there are plenty of options from nearby supermarkets (Sainsbury's, ASDA, Aldi, M&S) and cafes. There are new stores and options opening in the area all the time.
Hitting a creative block? Why not pop outside and take a walk along the nearby river path towards the iconic O2 arena. With several pubs, cafes and even a reclaimed Thames-side dockland park en route, you're bound to ignite some ideas ahead of your next studio session.
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer
Driving? Once you reach the entrance, turn left off Bugsby's Way into the estate. Approach the blue gates, and enter the gate code (sent in your booking confirmation email). Drive straight on and turn right after the Access Storage building. Pirate Studios is straight ahead. We have parking in front of the studio.
If you're coming by public transport, the studios are a 10-minute walk from the closest station, Charlton — a 50-minute train journey from Oxford Circus. Local buses include the 472 and 486. For more information visit tfl.gov.uk or get directions via Google Maps.
From the Community
"I love Pirate and everything they do to support new artists!"
"What Pirate is doing for bands at the grassroots level, it's absolutely fantastic!"
"DJs and producers - Pirate Studios is a game changer."
"Pirate provides affordable access to the same kit they can expect in most booths around the world"
"Through Pirate I got a chance to practice privately and at my own pace."
Saint Ludo — DJ Mag