Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate rehearsal studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Standard studios fit up to four people comfortably.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are perfect for five.
- Fine-tuning your ensemble performance? A Rehearsal Showcase studio fits six easily.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist South West London studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Earlsfield there are 25 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
- Free car-parking
- High-speed WiFi
- Vending machines
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
Lovely Earlsfield, located in a quiet corner of Wandsworth, is one of South West London's hidden gems. The perfect place to make some noise.
Running parallel to the River Wandle, Garratt Lane is the heart of Earlsfield. It has all the usual suspects; Tesco, Sainsbury's, indie cafes, cocktail bars and restaurants (Il Girasole and The Thai Grocer are said to rate highly).
For those seeing a change of scenery, King George's Park and Southfields have wide-open grassy spaces to enjoy, plus there's a skatepark and BMX track.
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer
Driving? We'd highly recommend that you pre-book a local parking space using JustPark for as little as £1.10 an hour. Alternatively, on-street and pay-and-display parking are highly limited.
If you're coming by public transport, the studios are a 10-minute walk from the closest station, Earlsfield — a 30-minute train journey from Oxford Circus. Buses include the 44, 270 and N44. For more information visit tfl.gov.uk