Recording Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist West London studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practise and mix with no distractions.
In Notting Hill there are 19 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
- Car-parking — please register before your session
- High-speed WiFi
- Vending machines
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
Best of the west
Our centrally located London studios are tucked in three railway arches near Latimer Road station. In fact, you've probably trundled over them on the Hammersmith and City or Circle line trains...
Long before film buffs flocked in their thousands to the locations featured in Hugh Grant's Britcom classic, the area had crafted a glowing reputation as a melting pot for musical talent. Testament to this is Notting Hill Carnival, Europe's largest annual street festival and a delirious celebration of British culture attracting millions across one single weekend each year.
- Monitors - Monitors: 2x KRK V6 or Yamaha HS8 or Focal Alpha 80
- Microphone - SE Electronics SE2200II Condenser or SE Electronics SE 2300
- Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 / Clarett 4pre / 2 pre
- Keyboard/Midi Controller - Novation Impulse 61 or NI Komplete Kontrol A61
- Headphones - Pioneer HRM or Pioneer HDJ-X5 or KRK 6400
- Other - External Screen, Keyboard & Mouse, Mic Stand, Keyboard Stand, XLR-XLR
Driving? Off-street parking is available. If you're driving, free parking is available — for one vehicle per booking — however, you must register your vehicle details via the link in the booking confirmation email.
If you're coming by public transport, the studios are a 15-minute walk from the closest station, Shepherd's Bush — a 15-minute tube journey from Oxford Circus. Buses stop nearby on St. Anns Road.
Cycling? There's a bike-sharing station at Evesham St, two minutes walk from the studio.
For more information visit tfl.gov.uk