DJ Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate DJ Studios
Our standard two-deck DJ studios are approximately 65 square feet, and our Pro three-deck DJ studios are approximately 130 square feet. Both can hold up to a maximum of five people (including the lead booker) per session.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist North London studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Camden there are 37 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write songs or record vocals
- Plug and play podcast studios for easy recording
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Your Camden studios are situated in the sweet spot between Kentish Town, Camden Road, Cally Road and Tufnell Park, making it the ideal location for some of North London's greatest hits — Camden Lock, The Emirates Stadium, KOKO and plenty more.
If you're in the area there's a bunch of under-the-radar spots to check out, including:
- Cantelowes Skatepark: easily one of the best outdoor bowls anywhere
- The Third Estate: eco-friendly clothing for all seasons
- DNA VR: Virtual Reality arcade with Half-Life: Alyx, no brainer
- Lord Stanley: one of the best pub pizzas we've had in London, and we've done the rounds
Know somewhere worth shouting about in Camden? We're all ears, share with the COMMUNITY.
- Decks - 2x Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2
- Mixer - Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2
- Speakers - 2x Pioneer XPRS 10
- Extras - Custom lighting and temperature control
what3words location: ///debit.bound.title
The studio address is 23-25 Hampshire Street, London NW5 2TE
The main entrance is on Hampshire Street, with the studio entrance up a short flight of interior stairs. For this reason, we are sorry to inform you that the studios are not fully accessible. However, our two alternative North London locations — Wembley (mostly accessible) and Tottenham (fully accessible) — are.
Coming by public transport? The studios are a 15-minute walk from the closest station, Kentish Town — a 20-minute tube journey from Oxford Circus. Buses 29, 253, N29, N235 and N279 all stop nearby on Brecknock Road; a five-minute walk away.
Driving or cycling? We do not have dedicated parking spaces for your car or bike, but there's plenty of paid public spaces on Hampshire Street and in the surrounding neighbourhood. Please be aware of any parking restrictions in order to avoid parking fines.